Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Closure

Today we completed just one more step in the closure of our son's death. We buried his ashes in Marietta in our family plot. We have been putting this act off for some time now. I think it will be good for all of us and although it was hard and very confusing it feels good to have a place that we all can go and find peace in this tragedy. I miss Billy every single day and some days I feel as if the world is just spinning around me and I have no control of it. But today I felt peace. I felt like Billy needed this just as much as we did. He now has a place to be and family and friends can now come and visit with him and feel okay about doing it. His ashes were placed right by a very beautiful tree. I know the tree is bare at this time of the year but I just know in the summer it will be full of beautiful green leaves and it seemed so fitting since Billy enjoyed every inch of nature. So to my son I hope this means as much to you as it did to us today. We miss you so much and just want to do something to make peace with your loss. I love you son and Thank you for the most amazing dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment