Friday, March 13, 2009

The Perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwich

According to my husband I made the ultimate grilled cheese sandwiches last night for supper. Talk about the simple things in life! John was so happy and went on and on about how perfect the color and texture of my sandwiches were. I don't know if that was due to the fact that he had been home sick and was just so excited to see me and have something to eat. I don't care what it was, it was really nice to see him so excited over something I fixed for him to eat. It feels good to do something for your spouse and have such a great reaction to it. If he could have had them preserved so that they would have lasted forever I think we would have been having it done! According to John I out did Martha Stewart and Paula Dean last night and that is saying a lot for my cooking. Well I thought I would take just a minute and brag about my grilled cheese sandwiches!!!!! Remember the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment