Saturday, March 7, 2009

I KNITTED TODAY !!!!!!

Today I spent the day with my beloved friend Mindy. We had a very relaxing and as always adventurous day! We stopped at this beautiful little shop in Celina Texas called Delightful Hands. It was there that I met a woman who was a blessing from God to me today. Not only did she teach me how to KNIT, but we had a wonderful talk and I was truly blessed by her presence. Yes, you saw that correctly I learned how to knit in less that 10 minutes! Sherry the owner of Delightful Hands was an amazing teacher, but more than anything she is a true example that there are still very spiritual people in the world and she is willing to pray for you for any reason at any time. I have never felt so at home and comfortable in a shop ever! Mindy and I walked in and it was instant comfort. Sherry's shop has a little bit of everything you need to clear your mind and just relax. As you walk into the shop there is a couple of big cozy couches and the setting area is totally like being at home. Sherry offers her customers beautiful yarns, beautiful papers to use in preserving your memories and pictures, and just an all around cozy feeling of welcome. She has an absolutely precious daughter who was working with her today. You can tell that she has raised a fine christian young lady. So if you are ever in Celina Texas please take the time and stop by and see Sherry and all the comfort of the Delightful Hands shop. As for my day with one of the most precious gifts in my life, my friend Mindy. Thank you for always showing me something new and for reminding me that no matter what God is still in the small things of life if I will just look for him. Your friendship is a true blessing and I leave from spending the day with you totally refreshed and replenished. Thank you and I love you!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice thing to post such a beautiful description of our shop! Thank you so much! You have touched my life in a special way and I look forward to seeing you again! Blessings! Sherry Anderson - Delightful Hands

    Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart! Psalm 37:4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, too! I always love spending time with you. I'm so glad you enjoyed Sherry's shop as much as I did. Have a good day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete