Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DRAKE NIGHT!!!!!!!

This is the highlight of our week! We get to go and see our grandson Drake. We have so much fun with him. Tonight we went and ate at McDonald's and got a toy! (I think Papa liked it the best!) then we did our Wednesday tradition and went to Wal-Mart to get a toy. Drake knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that Papa is going to buy him something at Wal-Mart be it a car, motorcycle or any toy that Drake convinces him that he wants. Drake lights up our week with his wonderful laugh and his radiant smile. I love when he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and tells me about his day and what him and his mommy did that day. Then my heart sinks when he doesn't want us to leave to go home, he wants to play a little bit more. I wish I could just spend all my days playing with him. Thank you Lord for the gift of a grandchild, he is absolutely precious! I know his daddy is smiling down from heaven and telling all the angels look at my boy isn't he smart. Billy was so proud of Drake and I know his heart is busting with happiness and love for Drake from heaven. Well I think it is time for Mamaw to go to bed so she can start another day! Many blessings and I hope someday everyone gets to experience the joys and love of a grandchild!

No comments:

Post a Comment