Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wanting something so bad you can taste it!

Today a friend found out she was not pregnant and my heart broke for her. She would be such a good mother and I know her heart is hurting so bad. Knowing all the emotion she is going through made me think back to when I was pregnant with Billy. He was such a beautiful little boy and I cherish those memories. So take some time and really look at your children and then hug and kiss them and tell them that you love them! To my friend lean on the Lord and he will give you the strength to get through this.



Look what a cute little man Billy was!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You weren't kidding when you said Drake is pretty like his daddy! I feel for your friend. It is heartbreaking to be trying so hard and face that reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I updated the Crops blog yesterday...does that count as one of my three for the week;)??

    ReplyDelete