Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome!

I created this blog today in memory of my loving son Billy Smith. Billy drowned on August 9, 2007 in the Red River in Thackerville, OK. He was doing something he loved and that was being in the middle of nature. Billy loved to listen to the birds, smell the air and watch the sky and many other things nature has to offer to us. Billy was a loving and thoughtful young man and most of all he was a wonderful dad. Billy loved his son Drake (named after a male duck!) very much. I will use this blog to post our lives without him but mostly to show Drake what his daddy's life was about. I will post different scrapbook pages and items to teach Drake just what a great, loving and generous Daddy he has! Thank you for coming by and seeing us and I hope to see you more and share more with you! God bless you and your family today!

No comments:

Post a Comment